Re: [VACList] should I buy this trailer?

John,

I have a '60 Overlander. The floor does not have me worried. If that were
the only problem 2K would be a steal in my opinion. However the frame has me
worried. If there is enough good metal left you can piece it back
together/reinforce weak areas through welding. But this will be a temporary
fix as rust will not sleep. My trailer has been welded both at the front and
rear of the trailer. The frame consealed by the belly was nearly pristine.
However there is a great deal of flexing. Not something to be too conserned
about...the frame was just made lighter in those days, but unfortunately the
result is what you are looking at. Unless you have the time/place/desire to
do a frame off resto I would pass or offer about half. Just my two cents.

Scott
'60 Overlander