[VACList] should I buy this trailer?

Hi all,
I'm looking at a 26' 1959 Overlander International. The inside seems to
be mostly original. It is a double axle, Rear bath with shower.

The small problems:
Rotted spot in the floor by the door, soft spot under the window next to
the door, the rest of the floor seemed pretty solid. I went poking at it
with a screwdriver everywhere I could reach.
It has a double (over/under) window by the door, I remember something
that this was a problem on some models with breaking one of the
supports? I shook the door frame and it seems solid is there anything
particular I should look for.

The BIG problem:
Frame rust, looked at the frame under the hitch and it's pretty thin and
rusted, under the propane bottles too. The rear bumper has rusted OFF
curbside with the other side pretty rusty too. Any advice on just how
big a job this is going to be? Complete frame replacement or new ends
welded on?

The bottom line, is this worth $2000.00?
--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL