[VACList] Toilet floor replacement....

Hi All!
	When I replaced the toilet in our 77 center bath, 31' sovereign a
few months back, I think I did a serious boo boo. while attempting to
secure the "mounting flange", you know that black PVC mount/ ring that
the toilet actually mounts/screws onto? well, I accidentally drilled
down through the black tank and now every time I fill the tank up too
full, I've got a steady stream of water that comes out of the bottom of
the trailer where the drain valves are!! any Ideas on how to get that
"flange" off so I could cut out that floor section and fix the hole in
the tank? and once I get it out, how do I put another new piece in it's
place? where do I get the new piece?   thanks in advance for the help...
Jeff & Daile Engle