[VACList] access doors

Hi Lexxy:   on my 64  the doors are smooth..but the door frame has sort of a
lip  you tip the door so it just goes under the lip and then put the bottom in
place...using the key should turn a a piece of metal which connect with a small
1" piece on the bottom of the door frame.
We once lost a door and called our kids to follow our route and see if they
could find it which they did but meanwhile a piece of plywood kept contents in
place with the help of some duct tape.      The next day stopped at a hardware
and bought some light weight  "fold over" chain and some screw and dug out the
electric drill and installed on each side of every door a length of chain so if
door ws unlocked it hung down so there was good access to contents of
compartment....Never have lost another door tho did have a lady come up along
side and point and stopped to find door hanging open.....must have forgotten to
lock it.       I've seen other A/S who use a piece of duct tape across top of
door but that leaves a sticky mess all the time.
30 years and no more lost doors     Pearl