RE: [VACList] access doors

I thought I submitted this but I haven't seen it and I apologize if I
repeat myself.

I need to know how to attach access doors to the trailer.  I have the
doors but they don't attach...just sit in the hole.  They are remakes,
I'm sure, but they look ok and they fit.

I know there are slots in the trailer where the original access doors
attached somehow.  Can you folks give me some ideas how to make these
stay in the holes.  The openings are the places where the fridge vent
is, the electrical cord stores, and battery is accessed.  I'm just
holding them with duct tape tight now.  I figured I could just use rivet
in slide latches like you use on gates but there must be better ways.

Lexxy