RE: [VACList] Refinishing Bathroom Unit

Greetings RJ!

The finish is a two-part epoxy system that is proprietary to system that
he uses.  I would name the system, but I can't remember the name and my
Overlander is at Ace Fogdall having new stabilizer jacks installed as
well as power inverter repairs.

I have my original chrome and stainless shower head assembly, but it
doesn't mate to the modern lavatory fixture and my tub faucet is not
connected as it was ruined by freeze damage prior to my purchase of the
rig.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359