[VAC] Re: Rectangle vents and window operators

I really think, someone, anyone, out there that is critical of looks and prices of replacement parts for the vintage trailers, should get more involved than just criticism.

How about one of you getting involved with a machine shop, and have a price quote on what you think "should" be an absolute correct replacement, AND, report back to us what a person in the RV business would sell it for.

Investigative costs, manufacturing costs, consistent with quality and/or looks, investment in that inventory, AND, the item most folks forget about, is the cost of doing business, anywhere. Let us also not forget that to stay in business, one must also make a profit. The building, the employees, the general and administrative costs are far more than meet the eye.

Not considering time, material costs, labor costs, costs of keeping an inventory, taxes, profits, are all fool hardy, AND. the best way in the world to go out of business.

I invite anyone, to come up with a better operator, have them in inventory and sell it at a profit, for less than we do. Who is kidding who???

Andy
inlandrv.com
airstreamparts.com