[VAC] Airstream Bay Breeze

Hi again-Am now working on the Air Conditioning in our 1969 31' Sovereign, have pretty well dismantled it, determined it is a Bay Breeze unit, but it appears to be missing something on top of the unit-A cover of some sort, maybe? -the thing is pretty well rectangular shaped, with a screen on top of the condenser fan-Do any of you have a picture or source of information on these? (in the meantime, since the whole case is made of aluminum, and we have it all apart, I guess we will have to polish the darn thing) Thanks, Rolland