[VAC] spare parts

tmeeker---My significant other has a special word for me.. she calls me
(sometimes affectionately) a big CHOE (rhymes with Joe) Because of my large
size and indelicate mannerisms.  I'm trim,yet large and muscular at 6'2" and
about 210 Lbs. Mechanical devices fear me and try real hard to function
properly in my presence, but failing that, I occasionally have to take out
and replace a laggard mechanical minion. I respect the delicate and
ultra-lite weight features of our beloved 67 Safari, but occasionally things
break and rather than leave them broke, I try to repair and replace as best
I can--Your concern is appreciated -tod47d