[VAC] Antenna gears?

The worm gear that raises the antenna on my '77 Sovereign gave up the ghost
last weekend. This is the one that is on the crank handle. The one it
engages with, that raises the antenna, doesnt look too hot either.

I understand that replacement kits are available? If so, where?

I have no idea who the manufacturer or model number are. It's the same
original antenna thats on all the other trailers around the same age.

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio