[VAC] Re: spare parts

Greetings Todd!

The one part that I would suggest considering in addition to those you
mention is at least one replacement lens for each of your rig's exterior
lights if they are still available.  Had I done this when I first
purchased my Overlander nearly 8 years ago, I could have had brand new
replacement lenses for my Bargman 99 tail light lenses.  Decided not to
take a chance of that happening with my '78 Argosy Minuet - - just
returned from the Airstream dealer where I purchased all new replacement
lens for each of its exterior lights.

Good luck in finding the spare parts that you are seeking.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359