[VAC] Re: what if (freeze proofing, dry camping)

I have no experience with towing a "wet" camper in
winter weather.  But, I have lot's of experience with
dry camping.  Here's a few things I've learned.
Perhaps they'll interest some folks...

*Get one of those skinny water dispensers (approx. 2"
wide at the valve).  It sits coveniently between the
sink and wall.

*You can still use the sink.  Fill it manually.
Collect the gray water in a smaller "blue tank" and
empty it frequently.  Put a little anti-freeze in the
traps before travelling.

*Use paper plates :)  Cook on cast-iron fry pans (your
grandmother told you not to wash them anyway, right?)

*And finally, the ultimate winter treat:  cheese
fondue.  Get it ready-made in a foil pack, put it in
boiling water.  Line another pot with foil.  Put the
heated fondue in the foil lined pan and put that pan
into the pan of hot water.  Serve with white wine,
broccoli, bread and apples.  Clean up is about 5
minutes and your Significant Other WILL be impressed!

Jon in SC