[VAC] Argosy Minuet Sizes

Greetings All!

As I continue researching the Argosy Minuet that I purchased in August, I find myself running into a question that I hadn’t anticipated.  In my travels, I have never encountered anything other than the 6 Meter Minuet.  Recently, I had the opportunity to review a 1979 factory sales brochure that listed three Minuet models all distinguished from the regular line by having a 7.0 foot floor width rather than 7 foot 8 inch floor width of the regular line.  The models were listed as the familiar 6 Meter Minuet (20 foot) as well as a 22 foot single axle, and a 24 foot tandem axle Minuet.  I have just had contact with a couple in Colorado who believe that they have a 22 foot Minuet and its trim identifies it as a 6.7 Metre which would link it to the 22 foot model.  Has anyone encountered these other sizes?  As if there weren’t enough nuances in the Airstream line itself, now Argosy nuances are becoming intriguing.

Kevin D. Allen

1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban

1978 Argosy Minuet

1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)

WBCCI/VAC #6359