[VAC] Can't seem to get the Duo-Therm Heater to Fire

Hello All,

I spent a good part of today after the Packer Game ( GO PACK 5-1) trying to get my neighbor’s furnace to fire in her 69 Globe Trotter with no luck. I turn it on to pilot, press, hold, open the little window and light the match and nothing. Check the gas line to see if there is a shut off, no shut off. Check to see if there is a wall mounted thermostat, nothing but the AC. I don’t even smell gas when I turn it on with nothing lit ( I know not the smartest thing to do but hey, no fire, no gas, no explosion!) I have the original paperwork for the thing but the pictures don’t really show anything about lighting it and since I went to public school pictures would really help me now. Any suggestions? On a positive note I did get the stove, oven, fridge and water heater to burn on gas so the afternoon wasn’t a total loss.

Thanks and I still have all the hair on my knuckles,

Ed

WBCCI/VAC 4425

68 Sovereign

59 Traveler