[VAC] Re: In need of a hitch....

Im not meaning to start a "my hitch is better than
yours" type of discussion, but...

I am sure that the more expensive hitches, such as
Henschen, are wonderfull. However, I have a Reese Dual
Cam hitch on my 31' Sovereign, and I have had
absolutely no problems towing with it.

I get no sway when the tracter trailer trucks blast
by.

Now, I cant say I have traveled 1000s of miles with
it, so there may be situations, such as high winds,
where the "better" hitches would actually do better,
but so far, considering the expense of upgrading, I am
perfectly happy with my curent setup.

Dave