[VAC] brakes & LEDs

A Girl and her Airstream:

1.)  To hell with the old brakes -- new loaded Dexter loaded plates now
installed on both sides.  As a side note, the nut extractors (fluted tool
from Sears that grabs into nut head)  saved the day.  I used it on nearly
every single nut (despite Kroil, heat, you name it).  One of the best damn
twenty bucks I've spent.

2.)  The new Doran LED taillights are GORGEOUS.  Totally flow with the lines
of the rig.  Since I didn't want to bolt directly into the skin, I fabbed an
aluminum plate to rivet through existing holes (through putty tape), with SS
bolts that pass through closed foam gasket to nut on light.  Works like a
champ, looks great.

Now for that Equalizer hitch that Dunmeyer was talking about ...

Fran