[VAC] Re: Mirrors for the 75 Travelall

Greetings Ed!

McKesh mirrors are still available new, and are very similar to those that would have been available in the 1970s.  I have a set for my Cadillac, and have purchased a set for my Suburban as well.  Thier web site is:

http://www.hensleyarrow.com/mckeshmirrors.html

In my experience, they are less likely to damage the paint than the less expensive clamp-on chrome plated steel mirrors of the 1970s.  I have also seen the older style chrome plated steel clamp-on mirrors at Kampers Supply in Carterville, IL.  Thier web site is:

http://www.kamperssupply.com/

Kevin Allen
WBCCI/VAC #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (Towcar In Training)