[VAC] Re: Updating to External Utility Connections

FWIW:
  I installed a Twist-Lock "bulkhead connector" on our Avion and a
matching receptacle on the end of the cord. The connector is inside the
original compartment, so doesn't need to be weatherproof, but they do
sell such outfits for sailboats. Also, Camping World carries
weatherproof bulkhead connectors, but it does tend to get pricy.

I also use a QD fitting on the hose so I don't need to do contortions to
connect/disconnect the water supply.

                                     <<Jim>>