[VAC] Re: Updating to External Utility Connections

Thanks, Kevin, for the info.  I have found a source for an Electric Utility
Door, but I don't think it includes the smallish box I see in the current
SOB Power Utility Compartments.  That could prevent some of the tangling
you're tangoing with.  I have not asked the salesperson to unreel one of
those power cords, but they look shorter than that on my '68 Caravel.
    I'm wondering whether I could go male to male at the end of the present
Power Cord, that to the back of an External Power Outlet unit mounted on the
new Utility door.  We rarely use A/C, so could a 30amp? Power Cord be
plugged in externally to this set-up for only Heat, Fan.  Then if/when I
need A/C, I could open the utility door, unplug the end of the oeq Power
Cord, and connect it up?
    Huff