[VAC] Re: Updating to External Utility Connections

Greetings Terry!

I hadn't really found anything to control them short of the annual
Winter freezing cycle.  Today, however, I discovered all spiders as well
as a couple of other creepy crawlies feet up - - I guess they couldn't
take the fumes from the bathroom resurfacing project - - the trailer had
been closed up with all of the solvent fumes for about 72 hours.  I
haven't gotten too panicked as none of the spiders have been of the
brown recluse or black widow varieties - - the brown recluse send me
into a tailspin as I had a severe allergic reaction to one of their
bites about ten years ago and have immediately called an exterminator
anytime one appears - - thankfully so far none in the Airstream.

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359