[VAC] Re: vintage heater

Hi Ken & Molly:

  I have the cast aluminum handle for your heater but don't
yet own a digital camera, so it may be a few days before I
can take a 35 mm film photo and post it.  In the meantime,
her is a poor word description.  The handle is 2 inches long
with a small tapered point on one end and a raised rib
running down the back of the handle toward the broader tail
end.  On the back side of the pointed end there is 5/8 inch
diameter raised circle that has a square hole centered in
it.  The square hole goes over the control shaft and is
oriented in the circle with one corner pointing toward the
small arrow end of the handle.

  Once you see the photos I will send, you might look around
on old handle shops for a similar handle to use on your
heater.  It does not look to be an unusual handle; I'd think
finding a similar handle with the correct square hole
orientation would be harder than finding a similar handle.

   Let me try to scan it on my scanner and send those images
to you.

Fred C.