[VAC] Front Table/Bunk Reconfiguration

We have a 77 Overlander (27 Feet) that has the front bunk and table constructed such that the table is attached to the front end of the trailer with the seats along each side. The table is lowered into the space between the seats in order to make a bunk out of it. I would like to reconfigure it so that the seating is couch like across the front of the trailer with the table folding down from the street side. I do not know if this was a possible configuration for the trailer when it was made, but do know that more recent trailers have this sort of configuration. Does anyone know of any place that drawings and/or plans for this sort of reconfiguration might be available.

Thank You

_DAVID R. WARNER, JR.