[VAC] Re: Painting of an Airstream

Let's get serious here.  There are advertising companies that would LEAP at
the chance to emblazon a vintage Airstream coach, windows and all, with a
trendy advertising message from a couple dozen sponsors.  Mountain Dew,
Nike, Sunburst, Tic-Tac and on and on.

We could probably pay our park rent with the proceeds . . . if any park
would let us in.  We could defray our mortgage costs at the expense of
neighborly relations.

They're doing such painting with Beetles, PT Cruisers and other SUV's.  Why
not Airstreams?

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park