[VAC] Re: Replacement Taillights

I always wondered where Signal-Stat ended up. Here is their current
PDF catalog (318 pages)
http://www.truck-lite.com/tl/signalstat/catalog.pdf

Of interest is that they still make the original License Plate
Light/Holder for the '60's Airstreams - even says for Airstream in the
catalog (item 435W). Also of note are acceptable replacements foe the
Bargman #9 taillights of the '50's (#3612), and they are also good
suppliers of replacement socket pigtails for those old crumbly ones.
Many independent auto part and truck part shops can get them, I have a
smaller place in town that orders them in for me.

What is sad to see missing is the old tiered style school bus lights
that served as replacements for the big old Bargman 99's of the 1960's.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com