Re: 1966 Window breakage prevention

Paul & Terry,

I sure envy you your 100 percent glass windows. One obvious but
elegant suggestion I have heard, Paul, is to attach a brightly-colored
flag or ribbon to the windows when they're open. My unlucky
experience also suggests, keep the trailer somewhere safe! I lost a
curved-glass window last week in a would-be break-in, and one in July
to a forklift accident at the storage yard. I'd rather someone had
stolen my car!

Here's hoping I'm the only one with such bad luck, or such bad
selection of storage location!

Regards,

Amanda
'68 Safari