Re: No specs on Univolt

Andy:

When I go the the IntelliPower web site, I can find facts
and specs on their various models and a detail description
of description of their ChargeWizard, all of which informs
me of the technology they sell and the benefits their
product provides. I know what I'm getting, so I bought an
IntelliPower and ChargeWizard last year.

When I go the the Inlandrv.com site and click on Univolt,
all I find is one photo of two Univolts sleeping side by
side. There is no description of what it does, no
description of electrical input and output (no volts, amps,
watts, etc.), no facts and no specifications at all. Does
it have a 3 stage battery charger? How can I "compare", as
you suggest, when there is no technical information
available online for the Univolt to compare it to the
IntelliPower? It looks like a lump, and the lack of any
factual data whatsoever suggests is is a lump. Otherwise,
the manufacture and/or sellers would provide some specs.
Even the uninformative and generally useless product
descriptions in various Camper World catalogs provide more
information about their products than I can find on your web
site for the Univolt.

If you claim the Univolt is the better product, then give
your potential customers hard data and specifications they
can use to intelligently compare it to the IntelliPower.
Your advice to compare products is good. All that remains
is to make it possible for people to do so.

Fred in Denver