Re: No specs on Univolt

I can't comment on how well the Intellipower works but I can tell you
about the company. I ordered one 3 months ago on the recommendation of a
couple of people on airstreamforums.com. Because of certain personal
circumstances I had to return it unused. I called the company and they
were extremely polite and helpful and let me return the unit with no
hassles.

In fact they were so polite I sent a letter to the CEO commending his
sales department. This isn't something I do very often because I don't
find good old fashioned manners being used that much anymore.

Just for reference, the company that makes the converter sells them
re-manufactured on their site for $126.00 and the charge wizard is
$29.95. Andy got me thinking as to why they have so many remanufactured
units. Perhaps the next person to contact them could ask and let us all
know?

My only link to the company is as stated above, a satisfied
non-customer.