[VAC] Re: Painting the Exterior of an Airstream or Argosy

Andy is right on this one guys and gals you do not want to use the white or
silver roof sealer that you can get at any of you local home imporvment stores.
I don't know about leaving white streaks after a heavy dew morning, but I do
know that you would not be able to apply it with out it running all down the
side of you airstream or Argosy. It is very thick and does not go on like
paint does where you can control the drip and run facture. This stuff is
great for flat roof trailers but would be usless for round roof trailers like
the Airstream and Argosy.

Look on the bright side there is a paint out there that does help reflect
about 50% of the heat from the sun. Bad part is I can't remember its name,
but I think it was made by DuPont.

Corbin
Have trailer will travel...