[VAC] Re: Awning Question

Joel,

When your awning is rolled up there should be enough tension still available
in the torsion spring to keep that "flat area" you mentioned nice and tight.
If a "hammock" forms as you say due to rain or snow then I'd think that the
tension in your awning needs just a bit of adjustment.  If you are not
familiar with how these awnings work with their wind up springs this is best
left to someone who does.

If you ever took your awning off of your trailer you'd first have to
*remove* spring tension.  This is very important for your safety.

What you are referring to here as a "tunnel" is actually the extruded
aluminum that holds the end of the awning onto the trailer, is it not?  Andy
would give you the scientific name but I've always referred to them as an
"awning extrusion" myself.  Andy?

Tom