[VAC] Safari Double Configuration

Hi Everyone,
I've looked through various archives and haven't found any pictures of how
the dresser and closet are situated across from the double bed gaucho mid
section of my '71. The former owner removed them and I have the bits and
pieces but don't know how they should be arranged. In that area there's the
water heater in the corner next to the bathroom wall and if something is put
there it would have to be elevated above it. Furnace ducting runs across this
area too. A description or a picture would be a tremendous help.

Jeanne