[VAC] New to Fulltiming? (was Wal Mart)

Some of the chatter on the Airstream list discusses the WalMart thing from time to time... Flying J truck stops welcome RV'ers too - i've overnighted a couple of times, wedged between two big-rigs with their engines running all night. It takes some getting used to.

The year I was full-timing cross-country, I used KOA more than anything else for overnights and one- or two-day stays. When I found a place i liked (like Tucson), i'd scout around for a mobile-home park that accepted travel trailers for longer-term stays, so i could hook up a phone and cable tv. I guess nowadays some rv/trailer parks have phone/cable hookups available... can't wait until dsl/cable modem hookups become standard, too.

Tuna