[VAC] Still More on AC Drain Pans

The saga continues. I called the parts man, Billy, at the Airstream dealer
in Jackson, MS and was told that condensate drain pans for Coleman and other
brands of roof air conditioners are available from Jackson Center. He seemed
puzzled that I would even ask if they were available. He said that Airstream
has three or four different types so you need to know the model air
conditioner to be sure of getting the right pan.

I'm calling Airstream tomorrow to verify this report since it has long been
said that the only drain pans available were for the DuoTherm Penguin model.
The owner of Van-Pan, Tom Strautman, contradicted me when I mentioned the
Penguin pans and was quite sure that his product was the only condensate pan
available anywhere. Appears he's misinformed but we shall see.

Jim Greene (world authority on drain pans)
' 68 Tradewind