[VAC] Re: Vent covers

Dear Don,

I miss two aluminum covers (14 x 14') on my Safari '66 that I brought last year
from the US to the Netherlands. I am working hard to get that trailer as
original as possible. So (if it is the same size)......... I am very
interested.

I also contacted Bob Kiger who struggled with his operators and was offering an
aluminum cover of his Safari. But I advised him to try with oil first (we call
it 'creeping oil' in the Netherlands). With me it worked after two weeks with
two operators that were stuck.

Victor Mani        mani@luna.nl
66 Airstyream Safari
Watertorenweg 180