[VAC] Vintage lighting

Dear Kevin,
    What a wealth of testimonials I got from the great VACers!  You were the
voice for replacing the rectangular covers and holding on to the fixtures.
For the time being I am going your way.  Since I'm hooked up to shore power
I have no problem with batteries.  I like the spectral quality of
incandescent light and especially if the new covers are bright white.  Let
me know if you spot any overheating causing miscoloration or worse problems
like the stock fixtures.  Thanx again.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park