[VAC] Plumbing

I have been looking into the replumbing idea.  I have found a hardware store
that carries PEX and the Flair-It fittings.

However, when I asked the old plumbing guru, he suggested using CPVC instead
of the PEX.  The CPVC uses fittings and glue similar to regular pvc execpt
that it is made to handle the hot and cold water.

Any thoughts on CPVC?  Looks to be much less expensvie than the PEX with its
fittings.

The only thing I can think of is the freeze factor, I don't know how CPVC
handles it, but it wouldn't be much different than having the copper pipes
if you winterize as needed.

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim