[VAC] Re: I quit!

I'm sure I won't give up.  I am a glutton for punishment ;-)

Do these vintage trailers ever just work?  Or is it use it one week, work on it for months, use it a week, work on it......

I don't know yet where the water is coming from since I just rushed to turn it off and mop it up.  I also raised it as per Daisy's suggestion (thanks) to have it tilt back and let the water drain.

There are some rubber hoses that some previous owner replaced bad copper with.  I had been in the process of replacing some dried up hoses on the water pump input.

Are rubber hoses with clamps and acceptable repair?

I have to wait until I have some time to move the couches and such out of the way and have someone turn the hose on briefly so I can find the problem.   Not looking forward to that ;-(

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim