[VAC] Re: I quit!

Tim, what can I say? It hopefully will not seem quite so demoralizing
tomorrow. Every once in a while it's probably a good idea to take a look
back and reflect on how much you have accomplished in the past year and a
half. One thing is for sure. There isn't as much to be done now as there was
when you started. Protect your investment and finish the job. Nobody knows
that ' 71 Safari like you do or will value it like you do. You have a lot of
friends on the list for whatever help we can be.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind