[VAC] intellipower install

Hold on there, Y'all got the AC/DC thing mixed up here. I'm no Dr. Gerald and it's probably just a nomenclature issue, but your intelli-power puts out DC - not AC current. Aside from that,  I used a dedicated  Aluminum wire only duplex outlet connecter for my intellipower rig, as it came with a standard type plug.  I was tempted to plug into the fridge plug but thought it may lead to overload problems during peak use times (Avoiding brown-outs is a worthy objective of any  WORTHWHILE power management plan) Monitors please ignore the political jab at the left coast power grid :>]   It took time and effort to order aluminum only (AL -not Cu only) outlets, but as the veteran of a fire-prone early seventies Aluminum wired apt. complex, I worry about aluminum oxide and heat build up.

 I barely crammed 4ga. battery lines together with 12v. Airstream power lines into the hex key DC power hookups.

I found 2 elektrick problems today (fixed 1 at least) and pumped water into the aft area for the first time today-pleased to report that multiple leaks are confined to the bath area (jacked up the foredeck and drained the bilge) excepting a dripple from the old pump's square upside gasket . My goal is repair,not replace, where it makes sense. Labor day is gonna be another airtream hobby day for us-------tod47d