[VAC] Re: Wiring IntellPower into 64 GT

Hi Fred- I did this to my '64 GT a couple of months ago, and maybe you did
not see it at the Estes Park Rally- It was one of the few things in the
trailer, as it is mostly still stripped out. It would have been good if you
could have seen it to copy the hook-up, which was all readily visible.
 I Can't describe exactly how to hook up at this late hour, but I will give
it another gander, and get back to you with the details. It was not too
involved, really, I left the switches intact, as they have thermally
protected circuit breakers. But after identifying the lines, I was able to
do it, and so can you.
Jere Potter
> Fort Collins CO
'64 Globetrotter