[VAC] catalytic heater

Sunshine brother Cruiser Bob has replaced his Suburban (Heater, not to be confused with the errant tow vehicles) with a catalytic type heater. Although we are moving to southern climes, how does this affect H2O freezing in the under bath space?? maybe not good if we wanted to travel north in colder weather( specifically how cold and north) I can't imagine wanting to spend a whole lot of time north of the Manson-Nixon line, as a son of the south, and find southern Indiana just tolerable. Should I re-install the Suburban for arctic excursions  or worry about killing frosts in Florida? tod47d