[VAC] Re: epoxy part 2

     So today I cleared out my barn and moved the 63 in there to drop the rear part of
the pan to get at my floor and cross pieces which need welding . So I get it in there
, open the bumper trunk , and theres that mouse I`ve been chasing - So far I have
taken down all the interior skin and insulation looking for him and his nests and
family  . He made a big mistake today , a very permanent one . Now I suppose I`ll be
taking rest of pan down too . Not much else left to take apart where they can hide .
    I have pretty much decided on fir marine plywood , maranti *might* hold up longer
rot wise , but I hate to add to illegal logging in Indonesia , not that U.S. forestry
is much better , at least around here in the former great north woods .
    The boat guys around here are about 50 - 50 as to weather encapsulating with epoxy
is a good thing - I`m tending towards just doing the edges and over the joint .
Comments welcome . Decision`s give me headaches , and I have never seen nor used
maranti wood , havnt quite made up mind on that either .
  Sure was nice seeing airstream in barn on concrete floor , its the first time , I
just built it last winter , its not quite finished yet either but I dont need doors
yet ...need floor in trailer !
   Chris