[VAC] Re: Appraisal?

Greetings Jeff!

I can't offer much help regarding the appraisal, but can point you to
the WBCCI membership information.  Follow the link below for the WBCCI
membership application:

http://www.wbcci.org/MembershipApp.asp

You will have two options in joining WBCCI, Member at Large or a Unit
member.  While your local unit may not be convenient, I would suggest
considering joining a local unit as the membership can be quite helpful
in any number of ways.  Typically, it is less expensive to join a local
unit at there is a surcharge attached to Member at Large.  I belong to
the Wisconsin Unit even though I live nearly 200 miles South of
Wisconsin because I truly enjoy each of their activities that I have
been able to attend.

I don't know of anyone who offers appraisals without a personal
inspection, but if you are in the vicinity of Paducah, KY, you might
contact Arlene Fowler of Fowler Interiors.  If you are in the vicinity
of Cedar Falls, Iowa, Ace Fogdall RV (a Vintage friendly Airstream
dealer) might be able to assist.

Good luck with finding an appraiser.

Kevin Allen

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359