[VAC] Re: Stove

Hi Jeanne,

We also have a perfectly functioning Magic Chef stove that we will pass
on to someone who needs it.  Unfortunately, we're located in MA, which
is still a fair distance from MI.

We removed the stove during the renovation of our 25' Tradewind because
we were convinced that we would never use the oven and wanted to free up
the space.  We replaced it with a two burner cooktop and installed
drawers in the space underneath it.  The drawers have been a great place
to store cookware and dishes.  We also decided that we didn't want a
microwave, but we do travel with a toaster oven.

Last winter we traveled for 2 1/2 months and felt that the experience
vindicated our decisions.  We never did want to bake or microwave
anything, but we used the cooktop and toaster oven quite a bit.

Good luck with your project.

Lincoln Soule
1977 Tradewind