[VAC] Re: Stove

Hi,
I too would love to be able to get hold of a Magic Chef stove, but as I'm
in the UK, shipping, whilst not a problem, is expensive.
However, if anyone has an oven control knob with thermostat out of a
defunct oven, or anyone who doesn't manage to pass on the entire stove
would like to sell me just the thermostatic oven control, I would be happy
to pay asking price plus shipping to the UK.....a new one is prohibitively
expensive at the moment.
I'd like  to keep the stove, as we occasionally use it, and also store our
cooking implements in it whilst travelling.
Thanks in hopeful anticipation,
Marie over the sea