[VAC] Anyone have a polisher

Hi,
Having been unsuccessful in buying a secondhand cyclo polisher recently, I
wondered if there was anyone on the list(s) who had a cyclo or drum
polisher (air or electric) which they would be prepared to rent to me.
I would happily pay rental, and shipping and insurance both ways from the
US to the UK.
The only polishers I have been able to source over here are cheap(ish)
orbital ones, as it seems no-one polishes aircraft over here, and there
aren't many airstreams.
I'd probably need it for a few months, as spare time will be limited, but
if anyone is not intending to polish their airstream this year, and has an
idle polisher around, please consider helping out a fellow airstreamer.
Thanks for reading,
Marie