[VAC] air pump for water tank

My '60 Overlander has an AIR pump to pressurize the water system (as opposed
to a WATER pump.) The system works great while connected to city water, but
while at a rest area recently we discovered that activation of the pump
immediately removes any remaining pressure in the whole system. It will not
pressurize the system at all. It is still making the same noises it always
has, but just not delivering the goods. I highly doubt that I can replace
the pump with a new one as I was told several years ago when purchasing this
one that they are no longer made. Does any one know where I can either get a
rebuild kit for a KJ Miller Corp 4000 12-VA air pump? Or is there some type
of business I should be looking for in my area that might be able to rebuild
it?

I would rather not have to replace it with a water pump at this time. I
looked into that possibility a few years back, the changes in plumbing that
would be required are more than I would like to tackle at this time.

Scott
Cleveland, OH