[VAC] plumbing puzzles and toddlers

Here's a funny one for all you handy folks who have
little ones along...

A few trips ago in May I noticed some droplets hanging
from the wastewater line.  I would have never detected
it except that they were in plain view when you opened
the left rear storage compartment (the one behind the
wheels and under the bed).

Now, I know they call it "gray" water, but I was
puzzled by the whitish cast of the liquid.  Stranger
still, I couldn't seem to trace it back up the line to
a source.  Hmmm--what could be causing this?  In any
case, it seemed small, so I made a note to put it on
my "to-do" list.

On our last trip, our first day included the usual
antics at the start of nap time.  My 2 year old son,
Josh, did something that vaguely resembled break
dancing while keeping the requisite head on the
pillow.  In the midst of this, he plunged his hand
down between the bed and the wall and extracted a
bottle which I haven't seen since (you guessed it)
May.  The petrified remains were in the top of the
bottle, clearly indicating that it had been "stored"
upside down.  It was ideally positioned so that it
drained down on top of the waste water line.  All's
well that ends well...

Jon in SC
68 Overlander