[VAC] Re: wandering van

wear in the middle of the tread is an indicator of over inflation.
alinement problems are indicated by wear on the edges of the tread.
your problem is one of the reasons that I do not like to hang trailers on
extended vans, I like the bumper to be as close to the rear axle as possible.

I have a feeling that you have too much tongue weight on the truck and that is
lifting weight off the front.  with the extended rear, you have a long lever to
change the front axle to rear axle weight ratios.

might look at weighing your axles and trying to equalize them while cinched up.
fwiw
chas
--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T '76 Sovereign