[VAC] Re: tire clearance

Measure the angle with the trailer loaded and on level ground... If the
angle is past horizontal, then you are faced with the decision of what to
do about if anything.  Our trailer was towed around for at least the two
years that I did it with the arms in an "up angle" condition... When we
took the trailer to get it worked on, the comment was, "Well this one is
pretty bad"... Apparently we got in on the last of the Henschen reworks...
I am very satisfied with the results...

Mary used to comment, "Why does our trailer seem so much lower than other
Airstreams??"   not anymore...

Jim