[VAC] Re: tire clearance

Hi Jon,

I'm shooting from the hip and don't really know what I'm talking about, but
it doesn't seem logical that the tire would hit the rear bottom edge of the
wheel well if the torsion media failed.  The wheel should swing clear under
any circumstance.  I do understand the damage that can occur if the dura
torque fails and my Argosy seems to have damage from bottoming out. '74
seems to be the first year that the rubber was replaced with a composite.

The big question I have is under what circumstance do I check the angle?

Do I remove one tire and drop the trailer and then measure the angle?  If it
were a single axle, there wouldn't be a question.  Then, .  .  .

                         Regards, Joy